5 iconic restaurants of Lima a 3-hour guided food tour in Barranco
Our experienced and entertaining guides will effortlessly guide you thru, while tasting 8 to 12 different dishes, in 5 or 6 of the best restaurants in Barranco.
We taste traditional Criolla food, Japanese Peruvian food Nikkei, Peruvian Chinese food Chifa, and some secret fusion places where you will experience firsthand and incredible explosion of flavors you probably have never tasted before.
No need to sit in traffic, as we easily walk from one place to another, while enjoying the magical and enchanting night ambiance of Barranco.
You get all this for a very affordable price, that includes all the food, a cocktail or a dessert! We believe this to be a very good value for your money, as you will end the tour completely satisfied! After the tour, your guide will be happy to recommend chic and superb places to go enjoy some drinks, live music, or whatever tickles your fancy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - This tour includes approximately 10 different plates, water an dessert.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cocktails are not included but we have plenty of good recommendations
Our foodie tour walks you through Lima's favorite neighborhood, Barranco which is known for its amazing food scene and night life. Barranco's restaurants offer some of the freshest ingredients and interesting flavors, with recipes handed down from generation to generation. We visit only the best restaurants, bars and cafes while sampling the exotic flavors from local farmers and artisan producers.
Take the guesswork out of your trip on this small group food walking tour and leave it to us to show you around!
• Barranco, Lima Peru
• Parque Municipal de Barranco, Entre las Avenidas Pedro de Osma y Almirante Miguel Grau Barranco, Lima 15063 Peru
• Bajada de los Banos, Municipalidad del Barranco desde el Parque Barranco hasta la Costa Verde., Lima 15047 Peru
• El Gato Tulipan, Bajada de Banos 350 Down Puente de Los Suspiros, Lima 01 Peru
• Jade Rivera World, Malecon Castilla 176 Barranco Altura de la plaza de armas de Barranco, Lima LIMA 04 Peru
• Plazuela Chabuca Granda, Paseo Chabuca Granda, Distrito de Barranco 15063, Peru, Lima Peru
• Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
Departure Point :Starbucks, Pedro de Osma 102, Barranco 15063, Peru
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.