5 Island Group Tour with Blue Cave and Hvar from Split & Trogir
Explore these unique 5 islands. Join us in this 10-hour lasting boat tour starting from Split and Trogir, visit Hvar town, Bisevo, island Vis, famous Stiniva beach, Ravnik and Budikovac. Get lost in the stunning wonder of nature!
07:00 Departure from Trogir
07:30 Departure from Split
09:30 - 10:15 Sightseeing of Blue Cave
10:45 - 11:45 Visiting Komiža, free time for coffee
12:00 -13:00 Swimming and snorkeling in Stiniva Cove
13:10 - 14:10 Swimming and snorkelling at Blue Lagoon - island Budikovac
14:40 - 17:40 Town Hvar - free time for sightseeing and lunch
18:00 Return to Split
18:30 Return to Trogir
Itinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or the captain's decision.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Safety equipment
- English speaking skipper/guide
- Blue Cave tickets
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- Entry/Admission - KOMIŽA
- Entry/Admission - Stiniva Cove
- Entry/Admission - Budikovac Island
- Entry/Admission - Trg Sv. Stjepana
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
This stunning wonder of nature is a must-see attraction which will give you a completely new and fresh holiday experience. Enter the cave by a narrow entrance which is big enough for a small boat to get in. Experience an amazing natural "blue thrill“ and enjoy in the unique blue light of the lagoon for about 20 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: KOMIŽA, Gornji put 24, 21485, Komiža, Croatia
Take a walk on the promenade and make coffee break in the small town Komiza on Vis Island, well known as the legendary fishing capital of Croatia. Rich cultural heritage, fantastic food and easy going local people will easily make you feel like home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Continue to Stiniva Cove on the island of Vis which was rated as one of the best beaches in Europe. The entrance to the cove is surrounded by two high cliffs, so it is not a wonder it is considered as the most unique places of the Dalmatian coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Budikovac island is situated on the SE side of the island Vis and its lagoon is formed by Budikovac island and two little islands called “small Budikovac” and “Sanak” located just outside the main beach of island Budikovac. Its crystal clear sea is the perfect stage for some underwater photography and selfies to share with your friends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trg Sv. Stjepana, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
The island will easily seduce you with its historical beauty, attractive architecture, landmarks and beaches. Enjoy your free time, enjoy in your coffee break on the promenade and visit the Cathedral of St. Stephen. Use the opportunity to see the historic Bishop's palace and the famous citadel built on the site of a castle.
Take the whole experience in while enjoying panoramic views of Hvar and stunnin Paklinski Islands from the Fortica Fortress.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Trumbićeva obala, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.