5 Night 6 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour
This Golden Triangle tour is a scintillating guided journey through Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This triangle of cities perfectly captures the spectacle of India, giving you the essence of the country's ancient and recent history, and its colorful culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Breakfast at all property
- English Speaking Professional guide (Language Guide available on Request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Welcome to India! After meeting our company’s representative at the airport, enjoy a comfortable transfer to your hotel. Take the rest of the day at your own leisure to get a feeling for the bustling city of Delhi. Hotel rooms are available from 12:00.
Day 2: Delhi
In the morning we will start our full-day city tour of Old and New Delhi visiting the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi’s Memorial), India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, and Qutub Minar.
We will then drive through the Diplomatic area, featuring the Presidential House and Parliament Buildings. In the evening enjoy more free time to walk through the city at your leisure.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Early in the morning we will leave for Agra, including a transfer to our hotel. Later, enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Agra, visiting the world famous Taj Mahal, the 7th Wonder of the world built by Emperor Shah. From here, visit the 16th-century Agra Fort (Red Fort) containing private audience halls with fine marble work and a beautiful bazaar. In the evening you will have time to explore Agra on your own. Note: the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
After waking up we will leave for Jaipur, with a stop on the way to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital built by Akbar, abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water.
See Darbar-e-Aam, Palaces, Panch Mahal and Taansen Seat guided by professional English speaking guide. Upon arrival in Jaipur, we will check-in at our hotel and spend the night here.
Day 5: Jaipur
Amber Fort - Jaipur Start the day with guided excursion tour to the Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the state until 1728. Ascend to the fort on a beautifully painted elephant, and experience the kingly palace buildings.
Later enjoy a half-day guided city tour including City Palace, Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), Astronomical Observatory (Jantar Mantar). In the evening, take some free time to wander around the bazaars, and choose from precious gems or a variety of handicrafts.
Day 6: Jaipur – Delhi
On this day after breakfast transfer to Airport or Hotel.
Departure Point :Airport or City Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Airport or City Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.