5 night and 6 days golden triangle with Taj mahal
Sightseeing tour of the city of Delhi, visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutb Minar, India Gate, Presidential House and Birla Temple.
explore the tomb of Akbar, the fort of Agra and the amazing Taj Mahal, Agra.
Visit abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri.
On the road to Jaipur you can visit the Abhaneri well
full day sightseeing tour of the city of Jaipur, visit the fort of
Amber, Jal Mahal, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
Also visit local bazaars of Jaipur
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- 5 nights stay at the 3 * category Hotel
- All applicable taxes and service charges
What's excluded :
- entrance fee to the monument.
- Tips for the tour guide / driver.
- Camera charges applicable within the monuments.
- all things that are not included in the package
- Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damage incurred during the trip)
- Our driver and Our representative will come to receive you. They both will be holding a play card of your name at the airport which help you to identify them
Departure Point :Delhi Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.