5 Night Bareboat Yacht Hire Onboard Cattitude
All aboard Cattitude! This 42 foot luxury sailing catamaran is the perfect way to explore the Fraser Coast in style with enough room for everyone.
Cruise around the beautifully calm waters surrounding Fraser Island and throughout the Great Sandy Straits with all the room and gear you could possibly need.
This unique area offers prime sailing conditions complete with great fishing, stellar views and a chance to reconnect with nature away from the hustle and bustle.
The sailing catamaran 'Cattitude' sleeps up to 10 people across 5 cabins including 4 doubles and 2 singles, which means you can bring the whole family or a group of your best mates on the adventure and still have plenty of room to spare. Sit back and relax with a glass of bubbles in hand as you sail calm waters with a stellar view of the world’s largest sand island.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 x single beds across 2 cabins
- 4 x double beds across 4 cabins
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bring you own food and drinks
- This beautiful sailing yacht sleeps up to 10 people across 5 cabins with 4 double berths and 2 single berths, this means you can bring the whole family or a group of your best mates on the adventure and still have plenty of room to spare. Sit back and relax with a glass of bubbles in hand as you sail calm waters with a stellar view of the world’s largest sand island.
Other features include: Fridge, freezer, stovetop, oven, all necessary kitchen appliances and utensils, all beddings, motorised tender, VHF radio, AM/FM stereo, BBQ and more.
Departure Point :Great Sandy Straits Marina Urangan Hervey Bay, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.