55ft Private Yacht to Rosario Islands & Barú
Live the high life on the open seas and enjoy an exceptional day in one of our 55ft Yacht full equipped with powerful engines, snacks and drinks for the day and get to explore Barú and Rosario Islands.
Escape from the city for the day and take a sightseeing cruise to Rosario Islands off the coast of Cartagena to celebrate a particular date, have fun with your friends or Family, practice water sports, spend time relaxing on beaches and enjoy the beautiful array of natural flora and fauna around the archipelago. Relax, have fun and get adventurous by practicing some water sports in the crystal-clear waters.
Enjoy a fresh lunch on a peaceful beach before cruising back to Cartagena in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private 55 Feet Luxury Yacht and crew.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ice, Water and national beers
- Entry/Admission - Cartagena Concierge
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchasewith extra cost)
- Dj on board (available to purchase with extra cost)
- Private chef (available to purchase with extra cost)
- Barbq (available to purchase with extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Oficina 201, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
We’ll start by picking you up from your accommodation and bring you to the marina. Your crew will invite you to get on board your private yacht and start our trip for about 1 hour to Rosario Islands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Islas de Rosario, Islas de Rosario, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
When heading to the Islands, we’ll take a panoramic tour that will allow you to admire this Natural park of coral reef, visit a unique spot to enjoy a fresh swim, snorkeling or any water sport that you would like to try.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Baru, Isla Baru, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Then, we’ll come to Cholón, which is a local beach to have fun and party on board. You’ll have the opportunity to drop off and visit a beautiful beach where you can enjoy fresh seafood for lunch and take your time to enjoy the rest of the day by the beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Oficina 201, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
We’ll sail back to the city and enjoy a panoramic tour from the bay of Cartagena.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
- Please note: The price applied for this product is for the entire boat
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring cash in Colombian pesos (COP) to pay for your personal and extra expenses. Lunch is not included. Price per lunch is arund US $40 to US $90. Depending on your order, like the day's catch of the day or the fresh lobster. This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- • Don't leave the group during the experience. • Don't talk to or accept anything from strangers. • Use hand sanitizer when you can’t wash your hands.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.