5x1 Tour! Tulum, Lagoon Kaam Luum 2 different Cenotes & Playa del Carmen
This tour is the most complete at Riviera Maya, a tour to 5 of the most beautiful places in the area in one day and for the lowest price.
We will visit the archaeological zone of Tulum, the only Mayan city built facing the Caribbean Sea, a unique place and there we will give you a complete guided tour of the Mayan civilization and this beautiful ancient city,
Then we will visit the beautiful Kaan Luum lagoon, to swim, refresh and relax in this wonderful place, then we will visit two magical cenotes Multum-Ha and Zacil-Ha with time to swim and refresh and during this tour we will enjoy a buffet lunch with regional dishes Mexicans, desserts and salad and to end the day we will visit Playa del Carmen, and we will walk along Fifth Avenue, a street very close to the Caribbean Sea and a place famous for its great variety of shops, bars, restaurants, crafts and for the great atmosphere it has.
Book now and live the most complete experience you can find for the best price
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide
- Cenote Multum Ha admission
- Cenote Zacil Ha Admission
- Kaan Luum Lagoon admission
- Visit to Playa del Carmen
- Tulum Archaeological site admission
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Kaan Luum
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Multum Ha Cenote
What's excluded :
- Photos and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
After picking you up at your hotel, we will visit the archaeological zone of Tulum in a 45-minute guided tour where we will explain you about the history and architecture of this ancient Mayan civilization.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Kaan Luum, Tulum Mexico
After Tulum we will visit one of the most famous lagoons of Tulum, Laguna Kaan Luum where we will have time to swim and relax in this beautiful place, here you can admire the beauty of the vegetation and the clear water of the lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This is a Cenote located im the heart of the mayan jungle, here we will spend an hour of fun, we will relax and swim in this natural beauty, the cenotes are natural pools formed millions of years ago and are part of the largest underground river connection in the world, and you will discover them with us
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Multum Ha Cenote, Coba Mexico
Multum Ha is the second cenote we will visit, this place is magical and here we will have time to swim and relax, is the perfect place to feel in touch with nature, and to take amazing photos, another experience included in our tour so don't forget your swimming suit!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Almost at the end of our adventure, we will visit Playa del Carmen, a town that is famous for its great party atmosphere and places to go shopping, we will spend an hour touring one of the most famous streets in Mexico; The fifth avenue, this place is beautiful and with a lot of atmosphere. one of the most fam tourist centers
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include in the price round transportation service from your hotel, we will contact you after booking to provide you all the information about your pick up time, if your hotel is not on the list please inform us the name and the address of your hotel to provide you the pick up time.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.