6 Day Fjord Kayaking Trip Norway
If you like an adventure in wild and overwhelming nature and a good conversation around the campfire, this is the trip for you!
This tour is set up like an expedition, where everyone will work together to accomplish goals.
You have to be able to paddle in calm and windy circumstances at a normal pace.
Everybody needs to be able to swim and to be strong enough to lift a fully packed kayak in and out of the water, in rocky and slippery landing conditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- All meals, starting with lunch on day one and ending with lunch on day six
- The services of an experienced Norway Adventures guide throughout the trip
- Five nights camping and the use of all camping gear (you only have to bring your own sleeping bag)
- All kayak equipment (single or double kayaks, paddle, paddle vest, waterproof luggage bag)
What's excluded :
- Travel to and from Norway, and the travel to Ålesund, and from Geiranger
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Possible additional unexpected cost in case of a dramatic change during the trip
We will kayak from Ålesund through the Storfjord & Geirangerfjord towards Geiranger village. Along the way, you will be able to enjoy the impressive fjord and waterfalls like the massive Seven Sister waterfall up close.
• Geirangerfjord, Geirangervegen 2, Geiranger, Stranda 6216 Norway
Departure Point :Volsdalen Camping, Sjømannsvegen 1, 6001 Ålesund, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.