6 Day Incredibles Machu Picchu, Maras Moray & Humantay Lake -All Included-Cusco
You can live a great experience in Peru and Cusco visiting several attractions of the country and arriving at the great wonder of the Machupicchu world. In 6 days they will live the most unforgettable experience of your life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus round trip in Machupicchu
- pick up from airport
- drop-off at airport
- lunch x 3
- walking sticks
- hotel 3 stars
- oxygen assitance
- entrances all places
- entrances to Machupicchu
- breakfast x 5
- professional tour guide
- train tickets to Machupicchu
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- flight tickets
- meals no mentioned
- DAY 1: PICK UP FROM AIRPORT - CITY TOUR
• Representative of Peru Like company will be waiting for your arrival at the airport and your transfer to the hotel. Free time to rest and acclimatize
• 2:00 PM Pick up from the hotel for the City tour, First place to visit koricancha (temple of the sun), 45 minute guided tour
and then go to the mobility
• After 30 minutes in mobility we will reach Sacsayhuaman (Quechua de saqsay = place to be satiated and waman = falcon, is to say "Place where the hawk is satiated") where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour
• Then we will visit Qenqo (ritual center in a rocky outcrop), a place with a lot of mysticism that will be felt when entering the
• After 15 minutes of mobility we will arrive at PucaPucara (red fort), military construction
• Last visit will be Tambomachay known as Baño del Inca where water cult was performed. After our trip we will take the mobility for the return to Cusco, approximate time of arrival 7:00 pm.
DAY 2: CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHUPICCHU)
• We will pass through the hotel 8.00 am to start the tour of the sacred valley, after traveling 1 hour and a half in mobility we will reach the ruins of Pisaq in which we will have a guided tour of 1 hour approx.
• Traveling in the direction of the river willka mayu or sacred river we will arrive to Urubamba capital of the sacred valley where we will have a buffet lunch (typical Andean food).
• After lunch we will travel 30 minutes in mobility to the town of Ollantaytambo to visit archaeological site where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour, highlighting the Temple of the Sun, The Intihuatana and the Princess Baths and Andean terraces.
• After having a guided tour of Ollantaytambo we have to go to the train station to board the train that will take
us to hot waters where we will spend the night for the
next day to visit Machupicchu (BY NIGHT THE GUIDE WILL PASS THROUGH THE HOTEL TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIT TO MACHUPICCHU).
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU
• Very early we will go to take the bus that will take us to the lost city of the Incas (Machupicchu) will last 30 minutes and in the place will be the guide waiting for them.
• Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show entry ticket, from this place will start the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes where they will be explained the informative part of Machupicchu. then you will have a free time.
• Then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes to have our lunch.
• After our lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo
• At the Ollantaytambo station, a representative of Chullos Travel Peru will be waiting for you with a sign and their names which will take you to your mobility to return to Cusco and take you to the hotel.
DAY 4: MORAY - MARAS SALINERAS
- At 8:00 am I pick up from the hotel to go to the picturesque town of Maras where we will have views of impressive landscapes until we reach Moray where the agricultural laboratory is located, considered as a magnetic center of Pachamama where we will have a 40-minute guided tour.
- After Moray we will travel in our mobility for 30 minutes until we reach the "Salineras" salt mines, there will be a guided tour of approximately 1 hour and we will have time to do some shopping for bags of salt or some souvenir items.
- Approximate arrival time is arrival 2:00 pm
DAY 5: HUMANTAY LAKE
At 4:00 a.m. we will pick you up at your receptive hotel with the mobility we will travel to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
Then we will continue our tour to Soraypampa where we will start with our 1 hour and 30 minute walk to the Humantay Lagoon which has an altitude of 4 250
m.s.m. along the way we will appreciate the fauna and flora of the place.
Then we will descend to Soraypampa to take the mobility to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco arrival Approx 5:00 pm.
DAY 6:• TRANSPORT TO AIRPORT CUSCO
Departure Point :
pick up from airport and hotel
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Cusco, Peru - drop off in the airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.