6 Days 5 Nights tour package to Luxor ,Cairo and Aswan
Egypt Holiday Package for 6 Days 5 Nights Includes 2 Nights in Cairo and 3 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor, includes Sightseeing trips in Cairo,Aswan and Luxor,Private tour guide on Board to assist you during your stay on The Nile Cruise Package Includes All airport Pickup and drop off Transfers Availabl (24/7)
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis in 4 star hotel
- 3 Nights on Cruise board; Aswan & Luxor full board (sightseeing included). 4 stars cruise
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- expert Egyptologist guide.
- 30 minutes Camel ride at the Pyramids area.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Domestic flight Cairo/ LuxorAswan/ Cairo
- Bottled water
- all meals on the cruise
What's excluded :
- Day 1:
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel Overnight in Cairo.
:Breakfast. early morning pickup from your hotel and transfer to the domestic airport. Departure by plane to Luxor . Arrival, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch Then Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the
Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. The Excursion to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea.
Meals: Full Board Start with Lunch
Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek & Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Meals: Full Board
Breakfast on board. Sail to Aswan. Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & the Temple of Philae Lunch on board. Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener's Island and AghaKhan Mausoleum. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board. Overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Full Board
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Transfer to the airport, Departure by plain to Cairo. Arrival, Start your full day visiting Giza Pyramids where you visit the Great Pyramid- Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at The Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Then visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated then you will get back to the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Departure Point :cairo airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.