6 Days of Yucatan Archeological and Ecological in a 3 Star Hotel
It is believed that the Mayan culture emerged just over 3,000 years ago in the region known as Mesoamerica, and that it encompassed some areas of present-day South America as well as the states of Quintana Roo, Campeche and Yucatan in Mexico.
The Maya possessed extraordinary mathematical and astronomical knowledge that today continues to amaze the world for its precision. They also had great skills for the pictorial arts, sculpture, hunting and agriculture.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guides
- Accommodation in hotels as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast 5, lunch 2 and dinner 1.
What's excluded :
- Everything that is not in the "Included" section
- Day 1: City of origin - Mérida: Reception at the Airport or Bus Station and transfer to the hotel. A walk through its beautiful center
historical reveals the glamor of the French-Frenchified city of Merida. Accommodation.
Day 2: Merida - Uxmal: Breakfast. Around 13:00 hrs. We left for the archaeological site of UXMAL, one of the most
of the Puuc Route: the Pyramid of the Fortune-teller, the Quadrangle of the Nuns, the
Building of the Turtles, the panoramic from the Temple of the Governor ... Dinner. Next we attend the
Sound and light show. Return to Merida. Accommodation.
Day 3: Merida (Free day): Breakfast. Free day to continue enjoying the state of Yucatan. Possibility of making different
Optional excursions: Cenotes Tour, Xpukil Caves, Izamal, Convents Route ... Lodging.
Day 4: Mérida - Celestún: Breakfast. We enjoy the ecotourism paradise of the CELESTUN National Park, declared by UNESCO
"Biosphere Reserve and Humidity of International Importance". Mother nature is shown to us
splendid: turtles, ocelots, spider monkeys, fish, pelicans, herons, albatrosses and, above all, hundreds of
pink or Caribbean flamingos feeding or resting in their natural habitat. Lunch. Return to
Merida Free time. Accommodation.
Day 5: Merida - Chichen Itza: Breakfast. We closed our trip through Yucatan with a visit to the archaeological site of
CHICHEN ITZA, a glittering new Wonder of the World: the Observatory, the Pyramid of the Castle, the Cenote
Sacred, the Game of Ball and other temples of interest ... they give us testimony of the advanced of the culture
Maya. Lunch. Return to Merida and free time. Accommodation.
Day 6: Mérida - City of origin: Breakfast. Today we have the room until 12.00 hrs.
Departure Point :Merida, Merida, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take clothes and shoes comfortable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.