6 Days tour of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
Explore the charming markets of Old Delhi and revel at the ancient and modern monuments in New Delhi. Spend the day in India's romance capital, Agra, gazing at the Taj Mahal, a universal symbol of true love and one of the architectural jewels produced by the Mughal Dynasty. Learn more about Mughal history at the iconic Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri before you set foot in the beautiful Pink City of India, Jaipur, celebrated across the world for its iconic forts and palaces.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation on Twin Occupancy including buffet breakfast
- Private vehicle for airport transfers and for visits as per program
- Local private English speaking guide for visits in each city
- Ricishaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Jeep Ride
- All current applicable taxes
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
What's excluded :
- Christmas Eve & New Year celebration charges
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the price includes section
- Day 1 Arrive Delhi
On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 Delhi
Start your tour with the visit of Rajghat where lay the remains of the father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Admire Red Fort from outside and explore narrow lanes and colourful market of Old Delhi on rickshaw. In New Delhi visit the splendid Humayun’s Tomb, the first significant example of Mughal architecture in India. Also visit The Qutub complex, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Day 3 Delhi / Agra
Take a tour of the awe-inspiring city of Agra, which is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the spectacular Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays). Visit the historic Agra Fort where the Mughal Emperors resided during the 17th century.
Day 4 Agra / Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur, on the way visit Fathepur Sikri which is home to several marvellous structures of Mughal Era.
Day 5 Jaipur
Go on a tour of the Amber fort in majestic style – ascend the fort on the back of an elephant and drive down in a jeep. We’ve also planned visits to iconic structures like the breath-taking City Palace, the Jantar Mantar Observatory and the brilliant Hawa Mahal. Spend the evening soaking in the Rajasthani culture in its vibrant markets and bazaars.
Day 6 Jaipur / Delhi
After five fantastic days with us, we drive back to Delhi to bid you farewell.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum booking period should be 30 days from start of Tour date.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- While no dress code is strictly enforced, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A minimum of 1 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.