6 Days Unforgettable Yucatan Tour: Merida to Cancun in a 3 Star Hotel
day1:Transfer Merida Airport - Merida Hotel
day2:Merida - Chichen Itza - Cancun.At the indicated time,we will leave for archaeological site in Mexico, Chichén Itzá, We will continue our visit to the Cenote Ik-Kil.We will finish our tour in the city of Cancun.
day3:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Tulum & Xel-ha.Enjoy a free day in Cancun or enjoy an optional tour to Tulum & Xel-ha.
day4:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Xcaret.Enjoy a free day in Cancun or enjoy an optional tour to Xcaret..
day5:Cancun.Free day in Cancun
day6:Transfer Cancun Hotel - Cancun Airport
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Chichen Itzá Tour
- Chichen Itza and Cenote Guide
- 1 night accommodation in Merida
- 4 nights accommodation in Cancun
What's excluded :
- Entrances Fee
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- day1:Merida.Merida was founded by the Spaniard Francisco de Montejo on January 6, 1542, however the Mayan Indians had a large city known as T'ho long before the Spaniards arrived, The stones of said city were used to build the Santa Iglesia de la Catedral, located in the zócalo. Here you can also see the La Casa de Montejo, the Government Palace and the Municipal Palace.Mérida is also known as the white city with its main avenue Paseo de Montejo, which has its colonial buildings like the Canton Palace and the beautiful monument to the homeland, among other equally magnificent attractions.
day2:Merida - Chichen Itza - Cancun.Chichén Itzá, the most important and renowned vestige of the Mayan civilization. In 1988 it was inscribed as a World Heritage Site by Unesco and in 2007 it was chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World. the Cenote Ik-Kil. This cenote is considered by its visitors the best in the Riviera Maya.
day3:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Tulum & Xel-ha..Our all-inclusive tour to Tulum and Xel-há includes a visit to the Mayan ruin of Tulum as well as the the adventure in Xel-háL one of the most famous ecotourism parks of Quintana Roo, a perfect mix of adventure, culture and fun.
day4:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Xcaret.Travel to Xcaret and enjoy the natural sanctuary where the history of Mexico is mixed with fun traditions and the splendor of the Mayan culture. It opens its doors on the shores of the Caribbean Sea and invites you to discover magical experiences where subterranean rivers await you, along with the fauna of the Mayan jungle and exciting shows. Overnight.
day5:Cancun.We recommend visiting the extraordinary beaches of Cancun. The unbeatable location makes its 26 kilometers of beach unique in the Mexican Caribbean. With a spectacular view of the turquoise sea and its magnificent white sand beaches of calcareous origin, fine texture and always fresh temperature make Cancun a true paradise that can not be missed.
Departure Point :Merida
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring:
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Towel and swimwear
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.