6 Guest Max - Tidewater Glacier Express (3/4 day tour)
Explore Kenai Fjords National Park without the crowds.
We keep our tours to a maximum of 6 guests per tour so you always get the VIP treatment. Our small boat tours are a fun and exciting way to get out into the wild, without the hundreds of other people elbow to elbow with you. We offer heated cabins with inside seating, and enclosed marine heads (restrooms) on all our tours.
On this tour you will cruise with us deep into Kenai Fjords National Park on one of our fast, safe, and comfortable 6 passenger vessels. You will experience calving tidewater glaciers, majestic fjords, whales, and tons of other Alaskan wildlife on this full day adventure.
Summer in Alaska is whale season and the waters around Seward are a great place to find whales as well as other wildlife. Humpbacks are a very regular sighting. We also see Killer Whales (Orca) on occasion. No two trips are ever the same as the captain will customize every trip based on wildlife activity and conditions at the time.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Use of Binoculars
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - typically a deli sandwich with turkey and cheese, plus chips and soft drinks. Vegetarian and gluten free options available with advanced notice.
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guests may bring their own Alcoholic beverages to enjoy in a responsible manner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward Highway, Seward, AK
Experience Calving Glaciers, Majestic Fjords, Whales, and tons of other Alaskan wildlife on this full day adventure.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Coho Joe's Dockside Coffee, Dockside/boat harbor, 1302 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 2 years or older for this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.