6-hour Discovering Da Nang Adventure
This tour is designed to satisfy anyone who are adventure enthusiasts and keen on rappelling. With this tour, you will have unforgettable experiences in the journey to Da Nang’s Marble Mountains, a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains named after the five elements. Coming here, you will experience rappelling, a controlled descent of a vertical drop, such as a rock face, using a rope. Let join this tour to feel a real adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking professionally trained tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- High-quality rappelling gear, first aid kit
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Once you arrive at the mountains, you will be taken to the practice slope. At the practice slope, you will learn the bases of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware and proper rappelling techniques. If the guides are satisfied that you have geared down safely, you will head down the first of 2 possible rappels.
The first rappel is a short walk from the practice area and boasts a fantastic view of the ocean. This 22- meter line has great exposure, fantastic scenery and makes you feel like you are much higher than you actually are.
The second rappel is down into one of the caves at Marble Mountain that was used as both a place of workshop and a hideout for Vietnam military during the war. Get ready for a full Indiana Jones experience. This rappel is about 15 meters down. Then you will have a picnic style lunch after both rappels have been done.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.