6 Hour Exclusive Private Catamaran Charter
Spend 6 Hours on a comfortable, spacious catamaran tour in St Maarten. You will visit one of the island’s pristine beaches and spend time snorkeling in the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea.
Sailing along the south coast is calm, easy and you will enjoy the scenery while relaxing on the trampoline and enjoying a cold beer.
You will be passing Maho Beach and be able to catch a plane landing at the airport.
Our crew is professional, attentive and will make sure you have the best time.
Snorkeling and instruction are provided, perfect for beginners when snorkeling our crew will follow you in the water with the dingy.
Water activities: be part of the sailing, fishing, paddleboard, noodles, all snorkeling gears.
And of course, RELAX and enjoy your time on the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Attentive and Professional crew
- Dinghy service for safety during snorkeling
- Comfortable trampoline to sunbathe
- Easy Ladder (large swim pool style boarding steps )
- Electric Toilets and freshwater shower
- Large Shade area and Comfortable sitting at the back
- Lunch : Onboard Choice of French Style or Island Style
- Open Bar : Beers, Happy Rhum Punch made with Mount Gay Rhum, Sodas
- Snorkeling Gears and Instruction
- Morning snacks: Mini Baguette sandwiches or Mexican chips & dips
- Water Toys : Stand up paddle Board, noodles, fishing gears ..
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- French Nature Fee: $6.00 - paid at Check in
Your fun-filled St Maarten sailing Private Charter starts at Dock Maarten, on the calm, leeward side of St Maarten. Board your fast-sailing catamaran and set off for a 6 Hours Charter at sea.
Your Captain will welcome you on board and give you a weather update, you will be choosing together the best snorkeling and beach stop for the day.
While hanging out on the boat’s trampoline or lounging in the shaded area, sail along St Maarten’s southern coast and visit the best spot for snorkeling, based on the latest weather and water conditions. Depending on the day, you might visit Little Bay, Long Beach, La Samanna, Baie Rouge to spend time in the water snorkeling with the Caribbean’s tropical fish, as well as relaxing on the boat.
During your charter you will be sailing, fishing, using our paddleboard, getting the best for the day
with an open bar, snacks and a delicious lunch served on board.
The boat is yours so just enjoy and bring home many memories.
Snorkel gear and instruction are provided, and your friendly crew is on hand to offer service and advice.
• Great Bay Beach, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
• Little Bay Beach, Octavius L. Richardson Road, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
• Fort Amsterdam, Great Bay near Great Bay and Little Bay, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
• Simpson Bay, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
• Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
• Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
• Cupecoy Bay, Cupecoy Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
• Baie Rouge, St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :26 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegeterian option is available , please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- If you are pregnant, email us so we can discuss the situation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.