6 Hour PRIVATE Bucharest City Tour
Embark on the Bucharest City Tour and discover why this elegant city has earned it's nickname of "Little Paris" or "Paris of the East".
We can taylor make it to your needs.
We can also pick you up from the airport, start the tour from there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
The 2nd Biggest building in the world, the biggest in Romania, a must see landmark of Bucharest, and amazing and impressive tour, took 10 years to built, and it holds lots of interesting records.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti", Kiseleff Road 28-30 In King Michael I Park, Bucharest 011347 Romania
Outdoor ethographic museum, many wooden houses, some of them 300 years old, a beautifull location in the north of Bucharest where you can see the lifestyle centuries ago
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei), Calea Victoriei Boulevard, Bucharest Romania
The place where the Romanian Revolution took place in Dec 89, we will do a photo stop and tell you the story behind it
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Triumph Arch, Piata Arcul de Triumf, Bucharest Romania
Build in 1922-23 it s the iconic landmark why Bucharest is called Little Paris, Paris of the East
Stop At: Carol Park, Filaret hill, Bucharest Romania
A very unique hidden place in Bucharest, that holds 2 very special monuments. We will tell you the story behind both of them while we are there. Lovely panorama, great spot for photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Patriarchal Cathedral, Str Dealul Mitropoliei Piata Unirii, Bucharest Romania
The most sacred church of our Christian Orthodox Church, in front of the Old Parliament and Official Residence of the Patriarch of the Orthodox Church. A landmark of Bucharest with centuries of history
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.