6 Hour Private Santorini Experience With A Local Driver
In this tour we will visit the Archaeological site of Akrotiri, an ancient settlement which is verry important for the Greek civilization which lasted 4.000 years.
After this we will visit the famous Red and Black beaches. The Red beach is a wondrous natural phenomenon, though the Black Beach is one of the most iconic places that you will witness due to its black volcanic hue.
Following the road to the highest point on the island, the Monastery of Prophet Elias. There you will indulge yourself in exquisite panoramic views to the pristine volcanic beauty and the splendor of the Aegean sea.
Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village. Stroll around its cobbled streets and get lost in its traditional charm .
Visit the famous Blue Dome at the cliff-perched village of Firostefani.
After this stop, we are heading to the most beautiful part on the island, the beautifull small village of Oia globally famous for its gorgeous sunset and romantic atmosphere
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points and all hotels, villas, air bnb in Santorini
- Entry/Admission - Red Beach
- Entry/Admission - Perissa Black Sand Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ιερά Μόνη Προφήτου Ηλία Θήρας
- Entry/Admission - Three Bells of Fira
- Entry/Admission - Sunset in Oia
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Archaeological site of Akrotiri (€ 12)
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Visit the famous Red beach
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Visit the Archaeological site of Akrotiri, an ancient settlement which is verry important for the Greek civilization which lasted 4.000 years
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Visit Perissa and Perivolos black sand beach and swimming in the Aegean sea. Lunchtime optional at the traditional restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ιερά Μόνη Προφήτου Ηλία Θήρας, Epar.Od. Pirgou Kallistis - Profiti Ilia 10, Pirgos Kallistis 847 00, Greece
Following the road to the highest point on the island, the Monastery of Prophet Elias. There you will indulge yourself in exquisite panoramic views to the pristine volcanic beauty and the splendor of the Aegean sea. The Monastery was built in 1711.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos Kallistis, Pyrgos Kallistis, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village. Stroll around its cobbled streets and get lost in its traditional charm surrounded by a legion of whitewashed chapels, vineyards and neoclassical buildings.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Visit the famous Blue Dome at the cliff-perched village of Firostefani
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sunset in Oia, Oia Greece
Visit the beautifull small village of Oia, globally famous for its gorgeous sunset and romantic atmosphere
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Please provide pick up information details: Hotel/Accommodation Name, Address, and Phone Number Airbnb host's phone number Flight number (if applicable) Cruise ship name (if applicable) Arrival time (if applicable) Traveler phone numberAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Santorini Cruise Port (Cable car in Fira), Santorini Athinios Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.