6-Hour Trip to Antibes, Cannes, Saint Paul de Vence
Private minibus trip. Price for a group, from 1 to 8 passengers per vehicle. Drive by the seaside, listen to the history of the French Riviera, enjoy coastal views all the way from Nice to Antibes, and to Cannes. Third destination - Saint Paul de Vence - is located on the hillside toward mountains. Old fortress turned into a residential town, picturesque village near Nice, popular art galleries and beautiful scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- 6-Hour Tour in a comfortable minivan with a knowledgeable driver / tour guide.
Enjoy your ride along seacoast, listen to the history in French Riviera. Stop in the Old Antibes. Provençal food market is popular and it takes place every day - except Mondays. Walk in the port of Antibes, known as Bay of Billionaires. Then by the coast arrive to Cannes, and Croisette street, where you can see hand impressions of movie stars - Walk of Fame of Cannes, by the Palace of Festivals. Later following your way to the old 16th century fortress, built on orders of Francis I of France, famous meeting place of artists and painters, one of most visited villages throughout France. See final resting place of painter Marc Chagall.
Departure Point :Departure from Nice or the surrounding area. Departures from Antibes, Cannes, Monaco, Villefranche -sur- Mer are available upon request.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.