6-Hour Tyskie Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting by Private Car From Krakow
Welcome to the Beer World. Tyskie Brewery Tour is an unforgettable guided journey including carefully renovated buildings dating back to the 19th century and with huge fermentation tanks. This tour takes six hours. At the end of the tour, you will participate in fresh beer tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beer tasting / juice for children
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking driver's assistance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tychy Brewery Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tychy Brewery Museum, ul. Katowicka 9, Tychy 43-100 Poland
Tyskie Brewery Tour is an unforgettable journey to the 19th century brewery. Your tour takes around 6 hours, with roughly 1 hour one-way drive.
Explore renovated buildings dating back to the 19th century and huge fermentation tanks, see packaging lines working at an impressive speed of 60 thousand bottles per hour and picturesque garden of former the royal brewery. One of the greatest attractions is a documentary film made in 3D to be seen in a special museum cinema. The film relates to Tyskie Brewery's history which dates back to the end of the 16th century.
Direct door-to-door pick up and drop off are guaranteed in comfortable, modern, air-conditioned vehicles, as well as a friendly, English-speaking driver at your disposal. After the visit to the brewery and museum, you will participate in beer tasting.
Tasting of 3 kinds of beer - smooth dark, red lager, wheat beer
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Door-to-door service from central Krakow hotels (Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Ghetto districts)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please note that masks are obligatory only in closed public areas such as museums, mines, shops, churches, public transport, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.