6 Hours Guided Tour through Gdansk Highlights
This 6 hours tour will allow you to see what's the best in Gdansk: Parks, Cathedrals, The Main City, Westerplatte and Europejskie Centrum SolidarnoSci.
Tour guide is a very positive person that loves his job and loves to share his knowledge with tourists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Katedra Oliwska
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Katedra Oliwska, Cystersów 17, 80-300 Gdańsk, Poland
We will se an amazing cistercian cathedral founded in late XII century. We will learn it's history and listen to 20 minutes long organ concert.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Park Oliwski, Opata Jacka Rybińskiego, 80-001 Gdańsk, Poland
We will walk around the most beautiful park in Gdansk to see it's nature, unique trees and plants, ponds and roccoco Abbot's Palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Main City, Gdańsk, Poland
This is the must see part of Gdansk, a gorgeous old district with an amazing architecture of tenement houses, old streets with porches, Main Town Hall, Neptune's Fountain, Dluga Street, Dlugi Targ, Golden House, Golden Gate, old harbour waterfront Long Embankement, Granaries Island, Żuraw Old Crane, Mariacka Street, Mariacki Church, Piwna Street, Arsenal, Prison Tower with Hangmens House and Wyzynna Gate. We will enter inside St.Mary's Church to see it's huge interior and monuments, and if you are ok with climbing we will get to the viewpoint on the top of it's tower.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Westerplatte, Gdansk Poland
We will see the place of first battle of the World War II where on 1st September 1939 Polish soldiers were attacked by Germans what started WW2. We will also see the lighthouse where was a position of german heavy machinegun.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Europejskie Centrum SolidarnoSci, Pl. Solidarnosci 1, Gdansk 80-863 Poland
It is an amazing architecture of a center devoted to modern history of Poland - fight for freedom and democracy against comunist regime. We will see the building it's interior, viewpoint on the top and Monument of Fallen Shipyardworkers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Brama Wyżynna, Wały Jagiellońskie 2A, 80-887 Gdańsk, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
We can start this tout at any location within Tricity area (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot).Airports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport, ul. Juliusza Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland
- Port of Gdańsk Authority SA, Zamknięta 18, 80-955 Gdańsk, Poland
- Port Gdynia, Polska 2, 81-339 Gdynia, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/10/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.