6-Hours Kalabsha Temple and Nubian Museum Tour
During this exciting 6-Hours Tour in Aswan, Egypt you will see The Temple of Kalabsha and the Nubian Museum.
You will discover and learn the secrets of the Nubian civilization through the statues and figures that appeared inside the museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel in Aswan and return.
- Transfers in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- Entrances to the mentioned tourist places.
- Tour guide.
- Bottle of mineral water during the tour.
- All the taxes.
- Entry/Admission - New Kalabsha
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Kalabsha, Near Aswan, Aswan Egypt
Transfer from the hotel in Aswan in private vehicle with air conditioning to visit the Temple of Kalabsha, built by César Augusto in honor of Mandulis, the god of fertility. The temple was dismantled from its site and rebuilt on the left bank of Lake Nasser to prevent its disappearance.
Stop At: Nubian Museum, Assuan, Sheyakhah Oula, Qism Aswan, Aswan Egypt
Drive to visit the Nubian Museum opened in 1997. The museum contains thousands of lost monuments in Lake Naser. The name of the museum goes back to the ancient word Nbu, which means gold, refers to the famous gold mines in this area. In the museum you could see the simple life of the Nubians. Back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private professional tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby area and he will be holding a sign shows our company nameAirports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.