6 Hours Teutonic Castle Tour in Malbork
We provide transfers to our customers and organize trips.
A trip to Malbork to the Castle is one of them. We want to show travelers the largest castle in the world.
Our driver picks you up from your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment or each place you want and takes you to Malbork to visit castle.
The driver may accompany you during the tour or waiting for you and after the tour will take you to your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment or other place indicated by you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku
What's excluded :
- Admission Tickets
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gdansk, Gdansk, Pomerania Province, Northern Poland
Stop At: Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku, ul. Staroscinska 1, Malbork 82-200 Poland
Travelers will visit the largest Teutonic Castle in the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Malbork Castle, Starościńska 1, 82-200 Malbork, Poland
largest castle in the world
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Stena Line Ferry Terminal, Eugeniusza Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-156 Gdynia, Poland
Departure Time :2/6/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.