6 Nights 7 Days Nepal Tour
Visit to the UNESCO Listed World Heritage Site in Kathmandu. Experience the panoramic view of sunrise over Himalayas in Nagarkot. You will enjoy the picturesque view of mountains from Nagarkot. Enjoy the Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park. Your guide will take you to visit Tharu Village in Chitwan. With Pokhara City tour you will visit to the world’s best view point "Sarangkot" to enjoy incredible sunrise over mountains with breathtaking views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna range & Dhaulagiri massif from Sarangkot.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing & Drive to Nagarkot
Day 03: Nagarkot -Chitwan
Day 04: Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities
Day 05: Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 06: Pokhara Full Day Activities
Day 07: Pokhara- Kathmandu Via Begnas Lake
• Welcome drinks on arrival.
• All Park Permits
• All applicable hotel taxes.
• Airport pick up & drop by private vehicles
• All transfer ( Kathmandu to Nagarkot - Chitwan-Pokhara-Karhmandu) by private vehicles
• 1 Nights of Accommodation in a 3 star hotel (BB Plan) in Kathmandu.
• 2 Nights of Accommodation in a 3 star hotels (BB Plan) in Pokhara.
• 1 Night of standard accommodation in Nagarkot (Full Board Basis)
• 2 Nights of accommodation in Chitwan (Full Board Basis).
• Welcome dinner with cultural program.
• All bar bills
• Personal nature of expenses
• Tips to guide & driver
• Overhead extra cost beyond control of us like natural calamities / Any kind of incidents and accidents.
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.