60 Minute Extended Glacier Tour and Landing
Experience picturesque Kenai Fjords National Park. See icefields and massive tidewater glaciers. Spot marine wildlife as you tour the dramatic coastline.
The highlight of this tour is a glacier landing. You'll enjoy 15 minutes on the glacier to explore. See crystal-blue glacial pools and unbelievable views – bring your camera and sunglasses!
View breathtaking alpine glaciers, mountains, and even look for wildlife from the helicopter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward Highway, Seward, AK
See icefields and massive tidewater glaciers. Spot marine wildlife as you tour the dramatic coastline.
Pass By: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
Resurrection Bay is home to abundant marine wildlife. The rugged coastline is surrounded by peaks, glaciers and icefields.
Pass By: Bear Glacier, Seward, AK
Fly over Bear Glacier, the largest glacier off of the Harding Ice Field.
Departure Point :2100 Airport Rd, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in the town of Seward, as well as the Sealife Center, Safeway, the Small Boat Harbor and Seward Railroad Depot. Call us to schedule a pickup if your location is not listed.Ports
- Seward, Alaska
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.