60-Minute Palm Island Scenic Helicopter Flight from Townsville
The Palm Island Archipelago is a magnificent jewel in the crown of the Great Barrier Reef and its size, undoubtedly best experienced from above. On take-off enjoy an extraordinary vista of Magnetic Island before tracking towards the Coral Sea and the trail of small islands leading to Palm Island’s splendid shores. Circling the island’s rugged coastline see the fringing reefs that make this island one of the most prized assets of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. The return flight offers views of Townsville’s city and port districts, the Strand and Castle Hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Helicopter flight (60 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Gypsy Moth Court Hangar 15, Townsville Airport, Garbutt, Queensland 4814 Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Magnetic Island National Park, West Point Road, Magnetic Island, Queensland 4819 Australia
Start your journey flying out to Magnetic Island.
Pass By: The Strand, Townsville, Queensland 4810 Australia
Fly over the Strand
Pass By: Castle Hill Road, Townsville, Queensland 4810 Australia
Fly over Castle Hill
Departure Point :Gypsy Moth Court, Gypsy Moth Ct, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people required for this tour to go ahead.
- Tours and aircraft substitutions are subject to Management and/or pilot discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.