60 Minute Scenic Flight - Litchfield National Park
Departing from Darwin, enjoy a special 60 minute return scenic flight taking in the beauty of Litchfield’s treasures: Wangi Falls, Tolmer Falls, Sandy Creek Falls, Florence Falls and The Lost City! The return flight is also a treat. Take in the impressive sights of the Magnetic Termite Mounds and Darwin’s main water supply, the Darwin River Dam, holding half the volume of Sydney Harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 60 Minute scenic flight
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, tiger brennan drive, Darwin City NT 0820, Australia
CHARLES DARWIN NATIONAL PARK
Tiger Brennan Drive, Charles Darwin.
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tiger Brennan Drive, Tiger Brennan Dr, Charles Darwin NT 0822, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2019 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.