69 Lake - Cordillera Blanca - Private Service
Is one of the best treks in Cordillera Blanca, where we will visit a beautiful lake its name is Llangancuco then we walk for 6 hours aproximately round trip, enjoying the nature to visit the 69 lake and we will return to Cebollapampa to take the bus back to Huaraz.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Laguna 69
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna 69, Parque Nacional Huascaran, Huascaran National Park Peru
We will departure from huaraz at 5:00 am, in the route we will pass for principals towns like Tarica, Anta, Yungar, Carhuaz, Tingua, Ranrahirca and Yungay; from this place we will take a detour to the east, then in Huashao we make a stop to have breakfast after that we will continue and entering to the Llanganuco Valley; part of the National Park, the second stop will be in Llanganuco lake (Chinancocha) for a few minutes to take fothograps, then the last stop is in Cebollapampa where we start to walk, after 3 hours of walking we arrive to 69 lake where we will have a great panoramic view arround the lake we will see the beautiful mountains such as: Chopicalqui, Pisco, Yanapaccha y Chacraraju, we will stay for 1 hour aproximately; after the lunch, we will return to Yuraccorral to take the bus back to Huaraz.
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Se requiere un mínimo de 2 personas por reserva.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.