7 Alpine Wonders- Day Tour Bled, Soca valley, Slovenia
A day trip wichs name itself tells you it is all about wonders of nature. The trip combines the best of the best on the sunny side of Alps. We will drive you to the amazing the Triglav National Park experience where among other the highlights will be the 7 Alpine wonders. Explore the Triglav National Park with us and discover gems such as Waterfall Peričnik, natural reserve Zelenci, the glacier lake Predel (on the Italian side), the amazing Soča gorge, famous Pagan Girl on Vršič Pass and relax at Lake Jasna.
To take a beautiful picture with a stunning background, relax and recharge yourself in a pure peace of nature or simply admire the beautiful surrounding.
The trip is made for all nature lovers visiting Slovenia to see the highlights of our Julian Alps and Triglav National park in a day.To make it even better you can upgrade the trip with a bit of adventure, to explore the Soča gorge with rafting or zip line.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pickup and drop-off at point off agreement
- transport in a minivan
- complimentary photos
- professional guide
- National Park fee
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Altitude Activities
- Entry/Admission - Pericnik Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Zgornjesavska Valley
- Entry/Admission - Zelenci Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Lago del Predil
- Entry/Admission - Soca Valley
- Entry/Admission - Vrsic Pass - Julian Alps
- Entry/Admission - Lake Jasna
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- rafting or zipline in Soča gorge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altitude Activities, Bled 4260 Slovenia
We start our trip in Bled on the aggread meeting point and we start our drive to Radovna valley.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Radovna River, Krnica Slovenia
Drive trought Radovna valley
Stop At: Pericnik Waterfall, Vrata Valley, Mojstrana 4280 Slovenia
Listed as the first of wonders will be Waterfall Peričnik reached with a short walk through a stunning forest. One of the highest waterfalls in Slovenia will benefit you with a spectacular step behind it.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zgornjesavska Valley, Kranjska Gora Slovenia
Stop before Kranjska Gora to catch the view on mt. Špik range
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Zelenci Nature Reserve, Podkoren 75b, Kranjska Gora 4280 Slovenia
An easy trail around the area and we are back on track to the place where river Sava Dolinka finds its way on the surface for the second time. Vividly emerald coloured springs ZELENCI which are the reminder of a mighty lake that was supposedly here millions of years ago. Can you imagine that glory when standing in the middle of the perfect wild garden in the woods?
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago del Predil, Strada Provicinale 76, Tarvisio Italy
After that, we will cross the Italian and soon arrive at the pictures lake surrounded by mountains- Lake Predil. The creation of this lake is connected with a legend that will be revealed to you from the guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Soca Valley, Bovec Slovenia
A shortstop in Italy and we are back in Slovenia to the central part of the trip. A highlighted alpine wonder river Soča is first of all famous by its emerald colour. What was the scene of the First World War in history nowadays became a paradise for adventurers and nature enthusiasts?
That makes the Soča area a perfect spot to take some time for either a crazy adventure or relaxing rest by the river.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vrsic Pass - Julian Alps, Kranjska Gora 4270 Slovenia
The highest mountain pass of Slovenia – the legend of Pagan girl.
Leaving the Soča valley full of beautiful impressions we will pass on the last part of our trip. The sixth wonder is waiting for us high in the mountains on Vršič mountain pass. The highest pass in Slovenia (1611m) is home to an exceptional girl with a legendary story. Discovering the Pagan girl in the mountain rock will not leave you indifferent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Jasna, Kranjska Gora Slovenia
For the end of the tour, pure relaxation will be waiting for you at Lake Jasna. You will take a relaxing walk around the lake or refresh yourself in the lake.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Altitude Activities, Ljubljanska cesta 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at our agency Altitude activities, Ljubljanska cesta 1,4260 Bled, or at your accommodation in the Bled area (up to10 km).If you are picked up from another location, which is away from our office at Ljubljanska Cesta 1, you might be picked up from 20 min before the tour or up to 20 min after the starting the journey, depends from which location we will pick you up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum 4 adults per booking required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.