7 day - Best of Ireland tour
On this tour you will experience many different excursions:
Day 1 Trinity College, The Long Library and the Book of Kells, Guinness Storehouse.
Day 2: Kilkenny Castle, Blarney Castle and Garden, Blarney Woolen Mills.
Day 3: Jaunting carts, Torc Waterfalls, Slea Head drive and Dingle peninsula.
Day 4: Cliffs of Moher, The Mystical Magical Burren
Day 5: Walking tour of Galway, free time to shop and explore this magnificent city
Day 6: Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Gardens
Day 7: Returning to a hotel near Dublin but visiting Sean's Bar along the way - this is the Guinness book of World records holder for the oldest pub in the world dating back to 900AD.
Morning transfer back to the airport for your trip home.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7 nights accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended) - all Gratuities other your driver are not necessary. Please tip the professional Driver/guide of your tour.
- Please make sure that your plane arrives in Dublin prior to 11AM to ensure that you clear customs in time to meet Irish Group Travel's professional driver/guide at noon.
Day 1: leaving the airport and going straight to Trinity college to tour the Long Library and see the Book of Kells after this you will board the coach and be taken to the Guinness Storehouse, where you will learn all things Guinness and even learn to pour your own pint. The tour ends in the 360 degree bar where you get an unobstructed view of the city - etched into the glass is the description of what you are looking at. After this tour you will be taken to accommodations for the night in Kilkenny, you may retire for the evening or explore the town, the evening is yours after a get-to-know-you dinner.
Day 2: Tour Kilkenny Castle and Gardens, Blarney Castle and Woolen mills and Killarney.
Day 3: Jaunting Carts through the Killarney National forrest, Torc Waterfalls, and Dingle peninsula via Slea Head drive - get your cameras ready.
Day 4: Cliffs of Moher, and The Magical Mystical Burren
Day 5: Walking tour of Galway, free time to shop and explore this incredible city
Day 6: Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
Day 7: Sean's Bar - Guinness book of world record holder for oldest bar - over 1000 years old, this bar has quite a few historical objects on display. The tour will be staying in a hotel close to the airport.
Day 8: morning transfers to the airport
Meals included: Day 1: dinner, Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch, Day 3: Breakfast and Lunch, Day 4: Breakfast and Lunch, Day 5: Breakfast and Lunch, Day 6: Breakfast and Lunch, Day 7: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, (Beverages are not included)
Tickets included: Book of Kells, Guinness Storehouse, Kilkenny Castle, Blarney Castle, Jaunting Carts, Torc Waterfall, Cliffs of Moher, The Mystical Magical Burren, Walking tour of Galway, Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled garden
We have built in some free time into this tour to ensure that you see and do the things that are personally important to you, in order to create some special memories.
Evening free time almost every night so that you may enjoy the traditional pubs, this gives you a chance to listen to traditional music or just sit and talk to the locals, every pub and city seems to have its own personality.
Departure Point :Dublin AirportTrinity CollegeGuiness StorehouseKilkenny CastleBlarney CastleKillarney HotelKillarney National ParkTorc WaterfallsDingle - centrally located areaKillarney HotelCliffs of MoherThe Magical Mystical BurrenGalway HotelKylemore Abbey and Walled Victorian GardenGalway HotelSean's BarDublin Area Hotel
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair, please contact the tour administrator with questions, some accommodations may be available.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.