7 days |ALL INCLUDED| Machupicchu-Maras&Moray-Humantay-Rainbow Mountain
These days you will visit the most important places of Cusco such as: City tour Cusco, Sacred Valley,
Machu Picchu that is a wonder of the world, Maras-Moray, Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrances
- pick up from airport to hotel
- lunch x4
- walk sticks
- hotel 3 stars
- oxygen assistance
- breakfast x6
- train tickets
- transport hotel to airport
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- meals not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
DAY 1: AIRPORT PICK UP- CITY TOUR
• Representative will be waiting for your arrival at the airport and your transfer to the hotel.
• Free morning to rest and acclimatize
• 2:00 PM Pick up from the hotel for the City tour, First place to visit koricancha (temple of the sun), 45 minute guided tour and then go to the mobility
• After 30 minutes in mobility we will reach Sacsayhuaman (Quechua de saqsay = place to be satiated and waman = falcon, is to say "Place where the hawk is satiated") where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour
• Then we will visit Qenqo (ritual center in a rocky outcrop), a place with a lot of mysticism that will be felt when entering the rock outcropping.
• After 15 minutes of mobility we will arrive at PucaPucara (red fort), military construction
• Last visit will be Tambomachay known as Baño del Inca where water cult was performed. After our trip we will take the mobility for the return to Cusco, approximate time of arrival 7:00 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
DAY 2: CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHUPICCHU)
• We will pass through the hotel 8.00 am to start the tour of the sacred valley, after traveling 1 hour and a half in mobility we will reach the ruins of Pisaq in which we will have a guided tour of 1 hour approx.
• Traveling in the direction of the river willka mayu or sacred river we will arrive to Urubamba capital of the sacred valley where we will have a buffet lunch (typical Andean food).
• After lunch we will travel 30 minutes in mobility to the town of Ollantaytambo to visit archaeological site where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour, highlighting the Temple of the Sun, The Intihuatana and the Princess Baths and Andean terraces.
• After having a guided tour of Ollantaytambo we have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to hot waters where we will spend the night for the next day to visit Machupicchu.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU
• Very early we will go to take the bus that will take us to the lost city of the Incas (Machupicchu) will last 30 minutes and in the place will be the guide waiting for them.
• Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show entry ticket, from this place will start the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes where they will be explained the informative part of Machupicchu. then you will have a free time.
• Then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes to have our lunch.
• After our lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo
• At the Ollantaytambo station, a representative of Chullos Travel Peru will be waiting for you with a sign and their names which will take you to your mobility to return to Cusco and take you to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Maras, Maras, Cusco Region
DAY 4: MORAY AND MARAS SALT MINES
• The tour starts with pick up from the hotel at 8:00 am to go to the picturesque town of Maras
• After passing through the town of Maras we go to Moray where the agricultural laboratory is located which is a place of concentration of feminine energy, which is considered as a magnetic center of the Pachamama where we will have a guided tour of 40 minutes
• After the tour in Moray we will take our mobility to travel for 30 minutes to go to the salt mines "salineras" we will have a guided tour of approximately 1 hour and we will have time to do some shopping for bags of salt or some souvenir items.
• We will return by the same route until Cusco, approximate arrival time is arrival 3:00 pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
DAY 5: HUMANTAY LAKE
At 4:00 a.m. we will pick you up at your receptive hotel with the mobility we will travel to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
Then we will continue our tour to Soraypampa where we will start with our 1 hour and 30 minute walk to the Humantay Lagoon which has an altitude of 4 250 m.s.m. along the way we will appreciate the fauna and flora of the place.
Then we will descend to Soraypampa to take the mobility to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco arrival Approx 6:00 pm.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08002 Peru
DAY 6: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
• 4 a.m. We started picking up our passengers from the different lodgings where they find each other.
• 4:45 a.m. We are heading towards the district of CUSIPATA. 6:30 a.m. Arrival at the district to CUSIPATA where we will have our buffet breakfast for 30 minutes. To then continue our trip.
•7:00 am. Departure from the restaurant 8:00 am. Approximate arrival at the highway and later start of the walk
towards the MOUNTAIN OF COLORS. (WINICUNCA).
• 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately) 40 minutes of visit in the mountain of colors. (WINICUNCA)
• 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately) of return to where the
mobility. 12 pm. Arrival time approximately on foot of highway and once the group this
We started our return to the district of CUSIPATA.
• 1:00 pm Approximate arrival to our restaurant where we will have the buffet lunch, for 30 or 40 minutes.
• 1:40 p.m. We will return to the city of Cusco.
•3:30 pm. Approximate time of arrival to the city of Cusco.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
transport to airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from airport and hotelAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.