7 Days Cairo, Sharm El Sheikh and St Catherine Monastery
Explore Egypt Without Denting Your Budget
For centuries travelers coming to Egypt to quench their craving for history, mystery, adventure and romance! Egypt, the land of pharos simply captivates, enthralls and entices tourists from all over the world. However, traveling Egypt don’t have to be an expensive affair as we offer Egypt budget tour packages that covers most of the sightseeing places in this country. So, your budget won’t be an obstacle to enjoy the array of sights & attracts that this beautiful country has to offer. We invite you to take advantage of our Egypt budget tours that’ll surely tantalize your senses & create memories that you’ll treasure for the rest of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Sharm on bed and breakfast
- All transfers in Cairo and Sharm
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
- Overnight tour to St. Catherine
- All transfers
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- Expert tour guide
- Our prices include all taxes and services
What's excluded :
- visa , tipping
- Day 1:- Arrival to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport, upon you arrival you will find our representative waiting you with the sign of your name, then you will be transferred by an A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2:- Giza Pyramids/ Egyptian Museum
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built.
Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3:- Sharm Elsheikh
Breakfast. Departure by flight to Sharm Elsheikh. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Sharm Elsheikh.
Day 4:- Sharm Elsheikh – Moses’ Mountain
Breakfast. Free morning.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh around 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St. Catherine city, takes about 3 hours driving. Start climbing the Moses’ Mountain begins at 2:00 am.
Day 5:- Catherine Monastery – Sharm Elsheikh
Coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Then transfer to Dahab for relaxation. Lunch at local restaurant in Dahab. Then back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 6:- Fly to Cairo
Breakfast. Departure by flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Free day – optional activities:
Alexandria Day Trip
Sound & Light Show at Pyramids – Dinner in Nile Cruise with Belly Dancing Show
Castle of Salah El Dien , Mohamed Aly Mosque & Old Cairo Tour
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7:- Final Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred Airport for final departure
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you from anywhereAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.