7 Days Discover Nosy Be Island
This tour has a healthy mix of beaches and beauty, culture and culinary opportunities, and marine and land-based wildlife, ...and yes - plenty of lemurs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Camping materiels
- Park entrance &Local guide fees
- All excurcion mentioned
- English Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel during your stay at Nosy Be
- Meals, drink, Personal expense
- Your national flight if from Antananarivo
DAY 1: NOSY KOMBA – TANIKELY
Breakfast at the hotel.
8 :00 Am - Journey today dedicated to the visit little islands of Nosy Komba (The Lemur Island!) and Nosy Tanikely. First, we will take the boat for Nosy Komba, known for its many small and inhabited beaches as well as for its emerald sea ringing the blissful beaches, and few tourists. After this we will triangulate out to Nosy Tanikely, about 10 km from Komba. It is important to appreciate and enjoy the unique "submarine" (snorkeling) opportunities here, as this island is a protected marine reserve and one of the best snorkeling sites in the area, with coral, numerous fish and sea turtles. We will have lunch there and back to the hotel in the afternoon.
Overnight at Nosy lodge Hotel with breakfast.
DAY 2: NOSY BE -SAKATIA
Breakfast at the restaurant.
8 :00 Am- Take time to discover this island on foot, with its 6 km on 2 km, it is not a journey that difficult, and between the charming fishing villages, coves and vast beaches, rice fields, paths dotted with creepers vanille, coffee, lemon tree, orange chameleons, lemurs and others, you will spend a day of the most friendly.
Lunch at Ampasoa Beach Retaurant.
Back to the Hotel in the afternoon and the rest of the day at your liesure !
Night at Nosy lodge with breakfast.
DAY 3: NOSY BE – NOSY IRANJA
Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 Am -Leaving the hotel in the morning, we head to Nosy Iranja, 2 dreamy pristine islands separated by a long white sand strip, the main attraction and the ubiquitous photo that you've seen a million times of Nosy Be. Iranja is also the main nesting place of big turtles.
12:00 Am -Pic-nic lunch included
Visit the fishing villages afterward around the community and ecosystem, and walk on the cliffs and overlooks to enjoy a panoramic view from the historic and ancient lighthouse overlooking the channel of Mozambique.
Night in a comfortable Bivouac. (Camp).
DAY 4 : NOSY IRANJA – NOSY BE.
Breakfast on the beach.
-Free moning at your liesure
Lunch at the restaurant at your charge and back to Nosy be in the afternoon. We will try to find a Balen on route in case you are Lucky to see them passing.
Night at Heur bleu Hotel.
DAY 5 : LOKOBE RESERVE PARK TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel and a beautiful sunrise over coffee.
8:00 Am- Today we take a journey to the east of the island by car to the visit of the national park of Lokobe. According to Madagascar National Park Authority, this park is the home of 50 species of reptiles, 14 species of amphibians, 42 birds, and 3 species of primates living freely in their natural environment. In this park we will meet also the unique Black Lemur (Eulemur macaco) a lemur endemic to North area only.
Back for lucnh after the visit then take a walk around the Ambatonjavavy to see the daily local people life. The rest of the day at your liesure on the beach.
Overnight at Heur Bleu Hotel with breakfast
DAY 6 : NOSY BE HELL VILLE - CULTURAL VISIT.
Breakfast at your Hotel.
We will take our private car to visit the sacred banyan tree that located near the tiny village of Mahatsinjo. Here we will learn about this tree story as it was belong to the Sakalava Queen since 1836. After this visit, we will head out to Andilana beach the largest hotels in this part of the island. You can swim with warm crystal clear waters and from there we will have our lunch at this famouse restaurant.
The afternoon, we will head out to Mont passot where the higher place with 432 m level in middle of Nosy Be Island. It is one of the best must see place to find out in Nosy Be, with its impressive panoramic view 360 degree. This place is so amazing surrounded by luxuriant forest, reserve and lakes. On the way, you admire the fabulous green landscapes, discover more about the life of local population. The highlights of this place is the sunset admiration. Peacefully you appreciate the sunset and easily the description of each island, bay, village, mount close to your sight.
We will back to your hotel after the Sunset.
Night at Anjavavy Hotel with breakfast.
DAY 7 : CITY TOUR NOSY BE
Breakfast at your Hotel.
This morning, we will drive you to disover the town of Nosy be island by passing to Lemuria land where you will spot different kind of lemurs species and will able to have contact with them by sharing fruits, also other reptiles and plants species can be found. We will cross to the Ylang Ylang factory where you can see how they produice the essantiel oïl with this plants flower and possible to buy finished prduct if you are interesting.
We will head out to end our program by visit the town of Nosy be island including the visit of the local open market, and get some local unique souvenirs.
-Drop you back to your Hotel.
End of the Services!
Departure Point :Aéroport international de Nosy Be-Fascene, Madagascar
I will meet and join you at your place to start up the tour and happy to bring you back to the mentioned place.
AirportsAéroport international de Nosy Be-Fascene, Madagascar
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.