7 Days Hiking in Todra Gorge: All Inclusive - Aventures Verticales Maroc
Take the stress out of organizing and let us plan your hiking trip for you.
Spend 5 days exploring the stunning Todgha Gorge and the surrounding area on this week-long all-inclusive trip. Each day we will explore the gorges in a new direction, walking along the shaded river for a morning at the bustling souk of Tinghir, or climb the plateau on nomadic trails for panoramic views of some of the highest peaks in the High Atlas. Along the way, you will immerse yourself in a more authentic Morocco, off the busy tourist trails.
Private transport, accommodation, meals and hiking guide included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hiking guide
What's excluded :
You will spend the first night in Marrakech where you can visit the lively souk and immerse yourself in this colorful city!
The next day, you will be transported in a private vehicle to the Todgha Gorges, a 7-hour drive away. Along the way you can take a break at Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
You will arrive in the evening at the Todgha Gorges and we will greet you at our guest house, A Secret Garden. Here you can relax on your private balcony with a breathtaking view facing south. As a real guest house, we take our meals around the same table because we like to meet and discuss with travelers from all over the world. We cook using only fresh, real ingredients--some of which are grown in our garden!
During the next 5 days, we will explore the Todgha Gorges and its surroundings. Each day we will strike out on a new path, meandering along the river on shaded paths or climbing high above the gorges.
If you wish to alternate hiking with one of the other activities that we offer (climbing, via ferrata, mountaineering, horse riding or a hike with bivouac in the dunes at Erg Chebbi), we will be happy to organize this for you (additional fees may apply).
• Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
• Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
• Tinerhir, Tinerhir, Souss-Massa
• Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at Menara Airport in Marrakech. Or, if you are already in Marrakech, we can pick you up at your hotel.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.