7 Days Nubian Honeymoon Package
Nubian Honeymoon Package
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Aswan including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeping train based on half board
- Tour guide
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Aswan
- Nubian celebration arranged for you in Aswan Dinner cruise on The River Nile in Cairo
- Portage when needed
What's excluded :
- Visa; We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- International Flights
- Personal items.
- Day 1:Arrival Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport, Upon you arrival you will find our representative waiting you with the sign of your name, then you will be transferred by A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2:Pyramids/ Sakkara/ Aswan
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus – Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue.
Additional visit to the Solar Boat in front of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot) and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis; Old kingdom’s capital and famous Necropolis.
Later, you will be transferred to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board – overnight inside your compartment.
Day 3:Aswan Sightseeing
You will be met at Aswan railway station and transferred to your hotel for check in. In the afternoon, have a sightseeing tour to the High Dam, the Philae Temple and Botanical Garden. Sail around Elephantine Island by Felucca. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4:Nubian Wedding
After breakfast, transfer by felucca to the Nubian village to discover the simplicity of Nubian people. The bride and groom will be met by the coordinator to arrange everything for a fascinating Nubian celebration.
Before sunset and upon arrival, the bride and bridegroom are going to join the welcome Nubian Zaffa (procession that will resemble Nubian wedding party) enjoy Nubian music. Back to hotel and overnight in Aswan.
Day 5:Back to Cairo
After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Aswan, then have a free day in Aswan at your hotel. In the evening you will be transferred to Aswan railway station for departure to Cairo. Dinner and overnight on sleeping train.
Day 6:Cairo Tour/ Dinner Cruise
Breakfast on the train. Upon arrival you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot).
then moving to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening enjoy dinner cruise on the River Nile with belly dancer, western music and folklore show. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 7:Final Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Departure Point :Cairo international airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.