7 Days Uganda Gorilla and Wildlife safari
This 7 Days gorilla trekking and wildlife safari is an exceptional package entailing the best wild encounter of a lifetime. Expect to see the endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi impenetrable forest national park, Chimpanzees in Kibale forest national park and wildlife viewing in queen Elizabeth national park; with a launch cruise along the kazinga channel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 6x Dinner
- 7x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 6 nights
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gorilla permit
- Accommodation and meals
- Entry/Admission - Entebbe Crafts Village
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Entry/Admission - Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- • Flight Fares • Alcoholic Drinks • Driver tips • Porters fee • Other personal expenses
Day 1: Kampala – Bwindi impenetrable forest national park
Stop At: Entebbe Crafts Village, Portal Road, Entebbe Uganda
As early as 7:00 am local time, our driver guide will transfer you to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park with a stopover at the equator for photography and refreshment. Proceed for lunch at Igongo cultural center in Mbarara. Later continue to Bwindi via Kabale and reach at the lodge in the early evening. Dinner and overnight Gorilla Forest Lodge/Bakiga Lodge and Gorilla Mist Lodge.
Note: It is more than 10 hours drive from Entebbe / Kampala to Bwindi, and 4 to 5 hours drive from Kigali airport Rwanda to Bwindi. You are at liberty to begin your trip from either Entebbe or Kigali.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at Rushaga Gorilla camp ****
Day 2: Mountain gorilla trekking and community walk
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Buhoma Uganda
At 6:30 am you may have your breakfast and transfer to the national park headquarters for a briefing from the park rangers. At 8:00 am, you will transfer to the trekking trail starting point. The hike is led by an armed park ranger and potters; it may take between 1 to 5 hours to encounter the mountain gorillas since they are wild and keep moving from place to place. Guests are allowed a minimum of an hour to interact with the gorillas. Dinner and overnight Rushaga Gorilla Lodge.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Rushaga Gorilla camp ****
Day 3: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park, Game Drives &; Launch Cruise
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Western Region
After breakfast transfer to the ishasha (southern sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park) – home to the tree climbing lions. At 14:00 hours transfer to kazinga channel for a launch cruise at 16:00 hours. Expect to see great numbers of migrant bird species and animals such as hippos, crocodiles, buffalos and monitor lizards among others on the water shores. Dinner and overnight stay at wildtrack overland lodge.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Wildtrack overland camp ****
Day 4: Morning Game Drive – Transfer to Kibale forest national park
Stop At: Kibale National Park, Kibale National Park, Western Region
At 6:00 am find your breakfast ready and immediately embark on a game drive to the northern sector of the park. You may make a stopover at Ihamba Lodge for a hot lunch on your way to Kibale Forest national park. It is a 2 to 3 hours drive to Kibale national park from Queen Elizabeth national park. Dinner and overnight at Isunga lodge.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Isunga lodge ***
Day 5: Chimpanzee trekking and nature walk in the Bigodi eco swamp
Stop At: Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary, Kamwenge Road, Fort Portal Uganda
After breakfast at 7:00 am, transfer to the national park headquarters for a briefing from the park warden. At 8:30 am, hike into the forest with the lead of the guide in search of the chimpanzees. It may take you 30 minutes to 3 hours to encounter the chimpanzees. Return to the lodge for lunch and then for nature walks in the Bogodi swamp home to different bird species. Dinner and overnight stay(Day 4).
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Isunga lodge
Day 6: Visit the local communities
Stop At: Fort Portal, Fort Portal, Western Region
After the morning breakfast, You may visit local communities adjacent to the national park and local projects such as the KAFRED among others. Lunch at the lodge and rest for departure the next day.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at Isunga lodge
Day 7: Departure
Pass By: Kampala, Kampala, Central Region
After breakfast transfer back to Entebbe or Kigali airport for your return flight.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.