7 days yoga retreat in Makarska, Croatia
My experience as a fitness trainer and yoga teacher made me understand yoga / sport / fitness / exercise as preventive health care. The variety of movements is important in order to do something for the overall body health outside of the typical daily positions and preferred fitness activities.
Our bodies should move. Movement creates synovial fluids in the joints, eliminates metabolic waste (lymph), creates sliding movements between your body's tissues, and regulates the entire system. In short, exercise is essential for sustainable health. A Tripada ® Yoga course e.g. promotes health in a holistic manner and is supported by the statutory health insurance funds - with up to 100%.
per adult from
What's included :
- yoga mats
- overnight stay
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Dinner - Having lunch
On a yoga holiday, you start the day with a cup of tea in the morning, followed by a mindful walk to the sea, followed by 90 minutes of yoga using the following methods:
- Back safe exercises
- breathing exercises
- Meditation / deep relaxation.
Feel the first rays of the sun blissfully on your body and watch the sun slowly climb over the rocks. In the evening to see the glowing red sun sink into the sea - gigantic - that's something for the eye, the body, the senses and the mind. You can even see dolphins!
After a rich breakfast in the pension you can spend the day as you wish. Bathing in the beautiful Adriatic Sea, hiking in the Biokovo Nature Park, jogging along the sea, lounging on the beach, reading a nice book or just sipping coffee on the beautiful promenade in Makarska's charming old town.
• Brac Island, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
• Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
• Makarska, Makarska, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Departure Point :Batosic Bed & Breakfast, Ul. Kipara Meštrovića 25, 21300, Makarska, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
The closest airport is Split. There are direct flights from Germany from various airports with Lufthansa, Croatia Airlines, Eurowings, Easyjet and Ryan Air. See also Google flights.There is a bus at the airport that goes directly to the bus station in Split (journey time approx. 30 minutes). He is waiting in front of the airport building. Tickets can be purchased directly on the bus (30 kuna or 5 euros per person / trip). The bus trip can also be paid in euros. There are ATMs in the airport building. There are buses from Split to Makarska every hour (takes around 1 hour for 50 kn). We also offer pick-up at an additional cost!Airport shuttle to MakarskaAirports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/16/2021 - 5/23/2021
Sunday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.