7 Hour Culebra Beach Tour
You will love the experience in our boat! It will be fun and safe, with good food, good snorkeling gear and great sites for snorkeling and beach fun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum drinks
- Lunch - Pasta salad and sandwiches.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - chips and cookies
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- $3 marine fee payable in cash at check in is not included.
Must check in by 8:00am sharp. After check in travelers will get snorkeling gear and on to the boat. We will then head out for about an hour trip towards Culebra Island. We will do snorkeling and after we will stop at the beach for some fun in the sun and relax time. Here we will serve lunch and some complementary drinks. Enjoy the ocean, reefs and beautiful scenery. The captain will choose 2 stops for the day depending on weather, we do NOT guarantee any stop in specific.
• Tamarindo Beach, Pr-251 West end of island, 00775 Puerto Rico
• Carlos Rosario Beach, Flamenco, 00775 Puerto Rico
• Reserva Natural Canal de Luis Pena, Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation cost is to be determined by the driver. We will let you know a few days before. Ports
- Puerto Del Rey Marina, 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.