7 Hour Lethe River Rafting, Beach, City Tour & Local Market
We have the personal experience of bringing guest to all the destinations we will be traveling on this tour. This tour includes a city tour where you’ll be able to visit the local market and local shops off the beaten path.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - or Coconut Water
- Entrance fee for Lethe River Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Lethe Estate
What's excluded :
- Jet Skis or Glass bottom boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lethe Estate, Montego Bay Jamaica
Here you will enjoy the beautiful waters of the Lethe River, riding down in a 2-person bamboo raft viewing the beautiful surroundings that make this journey down the river unique.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sam Sharpe Square, Montego Bay Jamaica
View Sam Sharpe's Square, learn about the history while taking pictures of the national hero monument.
Stop At: Crafts Market, Montego Bay Jamaica
Visit local Craft Market @ Old Fort Hill for unique souvenirs and one of a kind art work/wood work.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :92 Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up location at Doctor Cave Beach entrance
Departure Time :2/11/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.