7-Hour Small-Group 4x4 Jeep Safari Tour in Dubai
Get ready for a unique experience in the desert of Dubai while you travel across the desert in a 4x4 vehicle. On this 7-hour small-group tour, take time to photograph the fantastic panorama of dunes in the middle of the desert and enjoy the light of sunset, dune bashing, henna experience, sand boarding & live entertainment shows and a barbecue dinner buffet. There is a maximum of 6 participants for this tour and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4×4 dune bashing
- Sand boards
- Camel rides
- Henna painting
- Local costume photography
- Live tanura show
- Live fire show
- Live belly dance
- Arabic tea and dates
- Barbecue dinner buffet (vegetarian options also available)
- Unlimited water and soft-drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- In the afternoon, get set for an exhilarating trip to the desert. After an exciting drive over the sand dunes, you will visit a camel farm and watch the sunset from the dunes.
Your journey will continue until you reach the desert camp where you will have the opportunity to try different activities such as henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha, Arabic sweets and coffee and a dinner significant to Bedouin culture.
A barbecue dinner will be served under the starlit sky, with live entertainment to ensure you have a night to remember. You will also be treated to traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates served as they have been for centuries and continue to be served in Emarati homes today.
Departure Point :Pickup from anywhere in Dubai / Sharjah, and Ajman
Departure Time :Between 3pm and 3:30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.