7 Laguna Turquesas - Ausangate 1 Day Walking Tour - Cusco
Venture on this day trip that will take you to the deepest part of the Andes of Peru. Very few people have the opportunity to know the 7 mysterious lagoons of Pacchanta located at 4900 meters, each one has a unique beauty, one more blue than the previous one that makes this place magical. To conclude this unforgettable adventure you will have the opportunity to enjoy the hot springs of Pacchanta, spectacular open-air picinas with temperatures of 30, 37, 40 degrees celcius ideal to relax the muscles after a good walk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ausangate
- Entry/Admission - Aguas Termales Pacchanta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Encourage to know the mysterious lagoons of Pacchanta located in the province of Quispicanchis of the region Cusco - Peru. To go and visit these fantastic 7 lakes, 5:00 in the morning your expert guide will pick you up at your hotel, then turn south until you reach the slopes of the Ausangate snowy where Pacchanta is a small population of Quechua people who want meet. Here you will receive an energetic breakfast and instructions before you start walking. You will walk for approximately 1 hour and a half until you reach the viewpoint of Three First Lakes, followed after some photographs, you will continue visiting more and more blue lagoons than the previous one, going through a total of 7 lagoons. After approximately 4 hours of walking you will arrive again at the starting point, where you expect a delicious prepared lunch based on Andean grains, tubers and vegetables. You will finally return and arrive in Cusco at 6 in the afternoon. Best of all, you will always be accompanied by your expert guide who will help you understand the meaning of venturing to visit the sacred mountain of the Incas "AUSANGATE".
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Aguas Termales Pacchanta, Quispicanchi Province, 08170, Peru
Spectacular picinas of very hot water that leave the subsoil, very good to treat rheumatism and more muscle aches, after a good bed sn ideal for relaxing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.