7 Rila Lakes And Rila National Park From Sofia By Car
Escape the city without the hassle and expense of self-driving. 7 Rila lakes is the most popular trekking destination in Rila Mountains because of the remarkable beauty of the glacial lakes and the whole circus. Small groups and personal attention!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Services of a professionally qualified tour guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel and parking expenses
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel/accommodation
- Glass of wine/cup of coffee
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch expenses
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thousand Voyages Ltd, Varna 9000 Bulgaria
We will pick you up around 8:30am from your hotel in Sofia. After a 1.5 hrs transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned van, you will reach the area of Panichishte.From this point we will get the cable chair, which will bring us to the point of 2137 m. altitude. Оur hiking tour is starting from hut “Rilski ezera” passing by the lakes: Lower lake, Fish lake, Trefoil and the Kidney lake!
All lakes are glacial and their names are connected to their shape. Also all the lakes are connected by small streamlet.
The area is saint place for the “White Brotherhood” - belief systems akin to „Theosophy“ and „New Age“, are said to be supernatural beings of great power who spread spiritual teachings through selected humans.
After 2.5 hrs of walking in the park, we will descend back to the van with the cable chair .
Optional: 1 hrs in a Terme situated in Sapareva Banya with different temperatures (5 eur extra).
The drop off location is at the parking, next to Alexander Nevski Cathedral.
Don't forget your warm clothes and comfortable snow shoes! Lunch option at nearby hut "Seven Rila lakes" or bring dry package lunch!
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Sofia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Walking of about 2.5 hrs is involved
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.