7 Top Sites: Sistine Chapel Trevi Fountain Pantheon & more - Luxury Car & Lunch
Take a whirlwind tour of Rome in just one day! This Tour is all about Rome's 7 best attractions: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, Navona Square, Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain. A Private team will take you to the Vatican for a complete guided visit. Your chauffeur driven luxury car will stops right next to the city sights. your guide will share with you anecdotes about Rome past and present.
- Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you.
- Big bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed inside the sites (regular bags, backpacks and foldable umbrellaa are allowed).
- Cover knees and shoulders inside the Sistine and Churches.
- Guides cannot avoid metal detectors checks
- St. Peter’s Basilica might close without previous notice, mostly in Easter and Christmas.
Last minute, we are unable to organize the tour in a different way. We will explain the Basilica from St. Peter's Square.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Hotel pick up and drop off
- Skip the line entrance tickets to the Vatican
- Intermediate transfers
- Certified Professional Guide
- Lunch in a selected restaurant
- Private luxury car
- Driven Tour of Trevi Fountains, Pantheon, Navona and Spanish Steps: visit each site with your Guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Spirits and extras at the reastaurant ( starter, main course and water included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vatican Museums overflow with masterpieces by many of Italy’s most important Italian artists. Giotto, Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, Botticelli, Perugino, Pinturicchio and many others sit alongside important works from Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. You will visit one of the world’s most important Picture Galleries, with paintings that have made the history of art. You will walk through famous galleries such as the tapestries and maps ones. You will learn the secrets of The Sistine Chapel, with its enormous Michelangelo’s frescoes. Here you will have time to observe the details of his sublime “Last Judgment”. Your guide will bring you directly from the Sistine Chapel into St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Church, to admire Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and other highlights
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Piazza Navona, one of the largest squares in the city. The space is incredibly popular among tourists for one primary reason: Bernini’s “Fountain of the Four Rivers.” Built to represent The Nile, The Ganges, The Danube and Rio de la Plata, the structure now sits amidst the artists who arrive to peddle their wares on a daily basis.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
A true masterpiece to admire on your tour of Rome: The Pantheon. Immaculately preserved and seemingly just a few centuries old, it is difficult to believe that the structure was finished in AD 128 by Emperor Hadrian. In the square in front - a gathering place for locals – discover a decorative 16thcentury fountain sitting beneath the Egyptian obelisk.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Hidden down the narrow backstreets of the city, Trevi Fountain is a secretive masterpiece, and perhaps the most spectacular fountain in Rome. Built at the end of one of the famed aqueducts that supplied the Roman Empire with water, this iconic setting attracts many visitors. Toss a coin into its waters to ensure a safe return to Rome at some stage in the future.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
You will proceed to the Spanish Steps, one of the biggest tourist spots in the city. As you stand and admire the Church of Trinità dei Monti, which sits at the top of a famous stairwell with the Fontana Della Barcaccia at its foot, you will wonder how they were ever able to complete it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ALL CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS, B&B AND APARTMENTS! If your hotel/B&B/Apartment is **not in central Rome** ( a ray of about 7 km from the Pantheon ), let us know its location and we will ask the supplement for the extra distance. If your hotel is not booked yet, you will amend your booking later on, with the name of your hotel or the address of your B&B/Apartment.Kindly add to your booking a mobile phone (if possible with WhatsApp connection) and give an email address you can check frequently.**If you do not receive further messages default pick up time is confirmed**This is a Private Tour and is customizable!Pick up from Fiumicino or Civitavecchia requires a transfer supplement.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area and Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking. Please note that the pathway from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter’s Basilica has 50 steps and is not wheelchair accessible. We would like to inform you that the tour will continue to the Basilica only if all members of your private group can walk down the stairs; If the group includes participants with reduced mobility, the tour will end without accessing the Basilica. Please also note that other participants in your group will have to take charge of pushing the wheelchair and/or carry it down the stairs. However, visiting the Basilica in a wheelchair is still possible: we will have to go back to the exit and reach the site from the outside. This requires about one hour extra time and an extra charge of €50,00 for the additional tourist guide service.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers and guides before entering each site or museum
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.