7 Wonders of the Gorge Cruise
The 7 Wonders of the Gorge cruise will guide guests to the most majestic views visible by water along the lower Columbia River Gorge, a National Scenic Area. Sights include the Columbia River, Cape Horn, Multnomah Falls, Crown Point, Rooster Rock, Beacon Rock, and Mount Hood. Tours will be fully narrated to allow guests to easily spot which wonders are in view, making it a great experience for both Pacific Northwest locals or first-time visitors to the region.
The cruise is offered twice per day, at 12 PM or 4:30 PM. Once aboard the
Crystal Dolphin vessel, guests have full access to all three decks of the ship, including the 360-degree Starlight Viewing Deck. A full-service bar and food are available for purchase.
The 7 Wonders of the Gorge cruise will depart from the Port of Camas-Washougal. Located in Washougal, Washington, just outside of Vancouver, Washington.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Multnomah Falls, 53000 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Bridal Veil, OR 97010
Pass By Multnomah Falls
Pass By: Cape Horn Lookout, Columbia River Hwy 14, Stevenson, WA
Pass by Cape Horn's scenic cliffs
Pass By: Vista House, 40700 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019-9725
Pass Under Vista House's Towering Cliffs
Stop At: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Oregon
Enjoy a spectacular 3-hour cruise on the Columbia River
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Rooster Rock State Park, Interstate 84 East, Corbett, OR 97019
Pass by the famous Rooster Rock, named by Lewis and Clark.
Departure Point :Washougal Waterfront Park, 56 S 1st St, Washougal, WA 98671, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.