70-minute Pink Lake Scenic Flight
This scenic flight is 70-minutes in duration, meaning you are able to choose a time that is suitable for you. You will need to check in to the Geraldton Air Charter office 30-minutes prior to your flight time to meet your pilot and complete your briefing.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from Geraldton accommodation - an additional $20.00AUD per passenger, payable direct to the supplier.
- Taking off from Geraldton, you will fly direct to Port Gregory - the historic fishing village which back in the 1850's was once a busy port for the export of lead and the site of a whaling station.
30-minutes into your scenic flight, you will reach the Pink Lake (Hutt Lagoon). Complete 2 turns over the Pink Lake which will take approximately 8-minutes. You will see the Hutt Lagoon or the "pink lake", and your pilot will explain how the lake produces beta carotene, a lucrative aquaculture crop estimated to be worth more than $50-Million AUD a year worldwide.
Once you have completed your 2 laps of the lake, your pilot will return you back to Geraldton.
Departure Point :Geraldton, Geraldton, Western Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers at the cost of $2 each
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.