8-Day Bike Tour in the Dolomites
The exciting tour of the Dolomites by mountain bike and with electric e-bikes.
A week among breathtaking landscapes of UNESCO heritage.
You will experience true emotions along paths adapted to be covered by bicycles completely out of traffic, climbing also uphill climbs that will leave you speechless once you reach the top.
Your tour will not only be in the Dolomites, we will travel the whole Val Di Fiemme until we reach Lake Caldaro.
Every day we would have a different path where to venture and have fun.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driving by bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Val Di Fiemme
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch - Lunch will be made in shelters during the day
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Val Di Fiemme, Italy
It is a medium difficulty tour that passes through most of the villages of the Valle di Fiemme and natural attractions
such as the Brozin biotope and the Cavalese waterfall.
Information about the tour: Starting from Panchià, this itinerary is an invitation to get to know and appreciate the beautiful and characteristic corners of the Val di Fiemme.It is traveled on simple, unpaved roads and unpaved cycle paths.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Albergo Panorama, Via Templari, 51, 38030 Panchià TN, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrive at your hotel, if it were not the one intended by us you will have to communicate it during the booking
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.