8 Day Cairo, Luxor, Aswan,Alexanderia, Abu Simbel Tour
Cover all Egypt and all famous cities like Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Abu simble with qualified tour guide with the budget and honest price.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers to/from airports, stations and hotels by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nightsincluding daily breakfast in ( Cairo pyramids Hotel or smillar )
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night, including daily breakfast Mercure karnak or smillar
- Accommodation in Aswan for 1 night, including daily breakfast (basma hotel or Smillar )
- Two way train transfer (sleeper train): Cairo – Luxor and Aswan – Cairo.
- Sightseeing tour to Abu Simbel by a modern air-conditioned bus
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals are listed in the tour
- Entrance fees
- Meet and assist in cairo Airport
What's excluded :
- Egypt Entry visa
- international Flights
- personal expenses
- Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo airport then you will meet your tour leader who will finish all facilities to take your visa. Then you will go to your hotel to check in your hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids - Egyptian Museum (B, D)
Breakfast at your hotel, and then head out to the Great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerin. Afterward, you will visit the Great Sphinx, and then the Valley Temple. The Egyptian Museum is also on the itinerary. That evening you’ll board an overnight sleeper train bound for Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor (B)
You will arrive in Luxor, and be met by our representative. Immediately following, you will transfer to your hotel for check-in. Next up, you will head out to the Valley of the Kings, where you will also enjoy the Temple of Hatshepsut and the famed Colossi of Memnon. The Luxor Temple and the Karnak Temples are also on the itinerary. After your tour, you will spend the night in your hotel in Luxor.
Day 4: Aswan (B)
After you enjoy breakfast at the hotel, you will board an air-conditioned vehicle and drive to Aswan. Here, you will check-in your hotel before setting off to see the Aswan High Dam, Temple of Philae. Finally, you will tour Elephantine Island aboard a Felucca boat and then return to your hotel for the night.
Day 5: Abu Simbel Temples (B, D)
You will board a modern air-conditioned coach for a trip to the spectacular Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel. Your return will take you to the Aswan railway station, where you will board an overnight sleeper train for Cairo,
Day 6: Cairo (B)
On arrival in Cairo, you will be met at the Giza railway train station you will take some rest in your hotel
Day 7: Alexandria (B)
Visit Egypt’s second capital, you will visit the Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century, as well as the Montazah Palace and the New Alexandria Library and of course, the Roman Catacombs. You will return to Cairo for the evening.
Day 8: Depart (B)
The final day of your tour has arrived. Four incredible destinations,then you will transferred to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :Cairo airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.