8-Day Private Myanmar Tours with Flights: Yangon, Bagan, Pindaya and Inle Lake
This amazing 8-Day Private Myanmar tour will bring you to experience the art of the nature, explore the magnificent culture and beautiful natural heritages of Myanmar and discover the colorful cities of Myanmar with a close look at the local life of the historical cities.
Experience an adventure unlike anything you've ever encountered. This 8-Day tour will see you traversing the various picturesque landscapes of Myanmar such as the vibrant city of Yangon, the ancient town of Bagan, the impressive natural cave in Pindaya and finally enjoy a boat trip on the picturesque Inle Lake.
This tour includes 3 domestic flights, hotel accommodation, breakfast, private tours and transfers, zone and entrance fees. You will tour the cities with one of our best professional tour guides and learn the Myanmar's culture and history.
What's included :
- 3 Domestic flights and airport taxes
- 7 nights of hotel accommodation (Superior rooms, 3* Hotels or similar)
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Services of Local Station English speaking guides on sightseeing days
- Private Boat services at Inle lake trip
- Private transfer in-out of Airports
- Transport by private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking bottled water and cold snow towers on sightseeing days
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- International flights and airport taxes
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact us for further information)
- Day 1: YANGON ARRIVAL
We will welcome you at Yangon airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 2: YANGON FULL-DAY TOUR
A full day tour to discover the colorful city with a close look at the local life. Visit Sule pagoda, Mahabandoola Park, the colonial courthouse, historical buildings and the city hall. Enjoy Burmese food, tea and the typical atmosphere. Heading to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image. Visit Karawait Palace and Kandawgyi park. Enjoy sunset and unforgettable experience an evening visit to Shwedagon Pagoda.
Day 3: YANGON - BAGAN
Check out hotel and transfer to the airport for domestic flight to Bagan. Welcome by our tour guide and driver. An all-day visit to this huge area - a day full of culture. We will avoid hectic tourism and will show you the most beautiful temples, leisurely but in detail such as Shwezigon Pagoda, Ananda Pahto. Enjoy wonderful sunset around the temples and then transfer to the hotel.
Day 4: BAGAN FULL DAY TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, you will stroll through the marketplace of Nyaung U, and get a glimpse into the lifestyle of Burmese people. Visit the village of Min Nan Thu. Continue on visit Gubyaukgyi and Myinkaba Village to discover and learn the traditional lacquerware culture. Enjoy a different perspective of the temples and sunset as you travel along famous Ayeyarwaddy river.
Day 5: BAGAN – PINDAYA – INLE LAKE
Morning drive to Naung U Airport for flight to Heho. Welcome by our professional guide and driver at Heho Airport. Visit Pindaya’s limestone cave and local handicraft Shan paper workshops producing traditional umbrellas. End the day with a wine tasting at Red Mountain Winery and enjoy spectacular views over Inle Lake and transfer to your hotel.
Day 6: INLE LAKE FULL-DAY TOUR
Enjoy a boat trip on the lake and observe the beautiful surroundings en route to the floating market and floating gardens. Visit to the Indein pagoda complex, Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and Jumping cat monastery. Discover the traditional handicrafts silk weaving, silver smith and cheroot making factories. Relax and enjoy spectacular sunset views over Inle Lake before returning to your hotel.
Day 7: INLE LAKE - YANGON AND YANGON TOURS
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer back to Heho airport for your flight to Yangon. We will pick you up at Yangon airport. You will visit Bogyoke Aung San Market where you can find hundreds of local food, clothes, handicrafts, and gems stores and transfer the hotel and free time at your leisure.
Day 8: YANGON DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport for international departure flight.
Departure Point :Yangon (Myanmar)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/24/2020 - 4/30/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Yangon (Myanmar)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road and other conditions
- Surcharge applies for tours during Christmas, New Year, Myanmar New Year (April 10 – 20) based on peak season rates which will be advised upon confirmation.
- Children ages 0 to 2-year old are free of charge when sharing the same bed as parents; if infants require their own bed, they must be booked as adults.
- Tour with double room accommodation; if a group with an odd number of people books double-room accommodation, one person will stay in a single room, and the extra single-room price will be included in the overall price of the tour.
- A minimum of 02 adults per booking is required
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended when visiting religious sites.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call at 1-604-603-1966 or 95-9-5168165 should you have any questions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.