8 Hour Tandem Bike Hire
Discover Wellington's beautiful Eastern Bays and beyond, when you hire a tandem cruiser bike from Wildfinder Pencarrow! The Bike Shed is conveniently located right next to the start of the Pencarrow coastal trail, and is easily accessed by public transport or car from Wellington or The Hutt Valley. Duration: 8 hour tandem bike hire from Wildfinder Pencarrow, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt, Greater Wellington, North Island.
What's included :
- Tandem Cruiser Bike
- Repair kit
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (limited range available for purchase)
- Discover Wellington's beautiful Eastern Bays and beyond, when you hire a tandem bike from Wildfinder Pencarrow! There's something for everyone - take a cruise around the sleepy seaside town of Eastbourne exploring its art galleries and many bays and cafes, follow the Eastbourne Heritage Trail and learn about the Wahine Disaster and the history of the area, or set out on a coastal adventure and experience Pencarrow's lighthouses and lakes - New Zealand's first permanent lighthouse (with NZ's first female lighthouse keeper!) and one of the last remaining unmodified wetland areas in the country. Eight hours gives you enough time to really explore all the side tracks around Pencarrow (or just relax with a picnic lunch!), head further out to Baring Head, with historic World War II bunkers and more amazing views of the South Island. You can also head further afield to Orongorongo Valley and Turakirae Head, home of one of Wellington's largest seal colonies. 40km plus, decent fitness levels required! Wildfinder Pencarrow is conveniently located right next to the start of the Pencarrow coastal trail, and is easily accessed by public transport or car from Wellington or The Hutt Valley.
Our tandem bikes feature wide comfortable seats, upright and armchairy geometry, and an easy step through frame. Perfect for those who aren't super confident cyclists, or those just wanting to cruise at their own pace in maximum comfort. Suitable for most riders 150cm tall and up.
Departure Point :Wildfinder | Pencarrow, 519 Muritai Road, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt 5013, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.