8 hours Bohemian Paradise Private tour by car
Back to nature, back in time, a countryside with tradition, a fairy-tale holiday and active relaxation.Come, be charmed and get carried away...
Minimum number of people for booking this tour is 2 persons. We provide this tour only from April 1st till October 31st. I and the professional driver will pick you up at 8 am in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. This tour takes 8 hours and is provided by A/C private car or minivan. Bottled water will be available in the car for free. It takes 1.5 hours to reach Bohemian Paradise from Prague. Entrance fee is 3 EUR.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees are not included in the price (Entrance fee is 3 EUR)
- Lunch is not included in the price (7 EUR per person)
- Most foreign visitors to Bohemia will visit Prague and several other cities, while the Czech countryside remains nothing more than scenery behind bus windows.This is a shame because the countryside helps you understand where notes from Smetana´s, Dvořák´s, Janáček´s and Martinů´s pieces come from and what inspired the pallets of leadind Czech painters.The Bohemian countryside has a lot of different faces ranging from lowlands to wooded highlands and border mountains. Some of these features have played a special role in Czech cultural history and have become national symbols. One of them is Bohemian Paradise, originally spreading only in the broader surroundings of the town Trutnov. Bohemian Paradise was once covered by the prehistoric sea, whose bottom rose and cracked due to the movement of tectonic plates and volcanoes, forming today´s sandstone walls and towers. These are characteristic features of the region similar to the Trosky Castle ruins located on the top of a basalt rock formation high above the region, whose typical silhouette resembling two fingers can bee seen in the medallions of Prague´s Astronomical Clock.This tour involves lots of walking and lots of stairs up and down. Good hiking shoes and outdoor cloths are reccomended for this trip.
Departure Point :departure location is a location of the hotel you are staying in
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, good hiking shoes and outdoor cloths is a must
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.